St Claire – A world for The Sims 3 – Updated for Seasons & Supernatural

Posted on January 28, 2013  |  Comments (175)  |  Free Sims 3 Downloads, Worlds

St Claire - A new world for The Sims 3St Claire - A new world for The Sims 3St Claire - A new world for The Sims 3St Claire - A new world for The Sims 3St Claire - A new world for The Sims 3St Claire - A new world for The Sims 3St Claire - A new world for The Sims 3St Claire - A new world for The Sims 3St Claire - A new world for The Sims 3St Claire - A new world for The Sims 3St Claire - A new world for The Sims 3
It’s been a long time coming (blame ea for that!) and I do hope I haven’t raised expectations too high, but anyway, here is the updated St Claire!

If you’ve never downloaded St Claire before and don’t know what it looks like, check out the Original St Claire download page, there are lots of pictures and information about the town on that page.

What’s changed?

Routing issues caused by incorrectly placed markers fixed,
A new downtown supernatural hangout,
An arboretum in Bradford – surrounded by parks & gardens,
Several new homes (plus some existing homes now furnished),
Witches stadiums,
The shopping centre in Cherry Lane is now one lot to encourage more Sims to gather on the lot,
A couple of alchemy consignment stores,
Seasonal festival lots in Oak Park and Bradford,
New Sims in the save game bringing the total families up to 17.
I have also updated the weather .ini files which you can see here at my tumblr.

Installation
First and foremost, your game will need to be patched to the most up to date version.

If you have the old version of St Claire installed, you will need to back up your saves, sims and make any copies of lots you want in the new version, uninstall the old St Claire world, delete the file from your downloads and delete the world cache folder. Then you are ready to install the updated world.

To install the world, simply extract the file from the rar, double click the Sims3Pack file to install it via the launcher. Install any cc you might need following the links above. To install the save game, all you have to do is extract the folder from the rar, and copy that folder to you My Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 3 > Saves folder. Then load up the game and save and play!

If you have the problem where the launcher installs the world, but it doesn’t show up in game (this happened to me before I was fully patched) there is a workaround here: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=494212
I do, however, recommend you patch your game to the most recent version to avoid any issues.

If you enjoy what I create
If you enjoy the creations I make, whether it be objects, furniture, patterns or worlds, please consider donating to Awesims. All donations are greatly appreciated!

Download the St Claire World File (Seasons/Supernatural version).  |  downloaded 45845 times
Download the St Claire Save Game (Seasons/Supernatural).  |  downloaded 21646 times

There has been 171 comments so far

1. 01 / 28 / 13

shante says:

You’re amazing! Thank you for all the time you’ve devoted to this project so that we can enjoy playing this gorgeous world! I’m now waiting for my exams to be over and to play St Claire all day long. :-) Thank you! xx

2. 01 / 29 / 13

Kristen says:

I luuuuurve St. Claire. I have yet to purchase Supernatural, but I do have Seasons. Will the new download work with this? (I realize it may replace some CC). Is it worth it, or should I just stay with the old one? Thanks…..

3. 01 / 29 / 13

staci says:

Mediafire isn’t working, probably due to the stress of many people getting this awesome world. Will it ease up and let me get the world, even on a crappy school internet, which is the only internet I can use?

4. 01 / 29 / 13

Gen says:

Thank you! You are the best world creator in the Sim universe! I’ve been stalking your Simblr every day for months waiting for the update. So excited to finally get to play it. Thank you so much for all your hard work!

5. 01 / 29 / 13

Cnstnc680 says:

My save files are not valid for the updated world. It tells me that I can’t play them as that world has been deleted. What am I doing wrong? I put them back in the save file, and I’ve deleted the old St Claire world.

Thanks by the way for the update, can’t wait to play it!

6. 01 / 29 / 13

Crystal says:

WOW!
    Now this is how a world is done. St Claire looks even more amazing than before, all of the empty areas have been filled with lush greenery, and a bunch of the “blank slates” have been revamped, new houses, NEW HOUSES. The alchemy shop is a million times better than the base game one, I love it! I’m never going to sleep now, LOL.
    Thank you so much for the update!

7. 01 / 29 / 13

Nova says:

Hi there, and thank you so much for all the work you’ve done on this world. This is my first time trying your St. Claire.

A question – after installing, the launcher tells me St. Claire requires a software update. I am on 1.42 as I’m waiting for some mods to be updated. I’ve backed up my game but just wondering if you could explain if there could be some issues with not being on the latest patch.

Thanks again. Amazing work.

8. 01 / 29 / 13

Phimberly says:

when i try installing it, it says i need an update. 8′( i’m at patch 1.42 and i don’t plan on updating until university life, so this is a shame.

9. 01 / 29 / 13

Amber says:

Holy moo cow, I just re-installed the previous version of St. Claire last night after installing a few new expansions. Now I have to do it again. :( …However, I’m really excited about it! I was REALLY hoping you would update St. Claire as well because it’s such a lovely lovey town and I’m having so much fun playing it. Your towns always have so much character. I just can’t say enough about them! Thanks for taking the time to update and for sharing with us!

10. 01 / 29 / 13

Nova says:

Checking in again. I updated my game to 1.48 and I still have the problem with the launcher asking me to update. I’ve Googled a bit and all I could find was to install Origin. If anyone has an idea of what’s going on,if appreciate your input. Also, if I backed up all my bin folders, can I revert to 1.42?

11. 01 / 29 / 13

Shivvy says:

Still, far and away, my favorite world to play. Your edits for Supernatural and Seasons are far superior to the ones I had placed in the original game. Thank you for the time and effort you put into your worlds and for sharing them with the rest of us.

12. 01 / 29 / 13

Jennifer says:

Thank you so much I’ve been keeping up with your tumblr since seasons came out, the original sims 3 worlds just don’t compare with St. Claire it’s beautiful <3

13. 01 / 29 / 13

kittenmittons says:

Thank you so much for this! I’ve been stalking your site just waiting for this, and it looks amazing! <3

14. 01 / 29 / 13

Alanah says:

Incredible! Thank you so much! This has always been my favorite world and I’m so excited about the update!!! Yay! Thanks for all you do, you’re AMAZING!!!! :D

15. 01 / 29 / 13

Halena says:

This update looks amazing! Can’t wait to play with it!

16. 01 / 29 / 13

Amanda S says:

I just came across the former St Claire today. This is such a beautiful, and well designed world! Thank you so much for the amazing download and update (:

17. 01 / 29 / 13

小晴 says:

Thank you !! 。゚・(ノД`)人(´Д`)人(Д` )・゚。

18. 01 / 30 / 13

Tori says:

It looks amazing! I’ve been eagerly anticipating an update for Seasons, but sadly I don’t have Supernatural, which means I’d also like to know if this will work without it. If it won’t work, I’m strongly considering buying Supernatural just because of this.

19. 01 / 30 / 13

Josh says:

I can’t installed too, as Nova and Phimberly.
    I have my game patched to 1.42 and I try to install St Claire using the TG Unblock and the Decaprify but with both I have the same error message. How can we install your awesome world? I can’t wait to play in it.
    Thanks for all of your work!

20. 01 / 30 / 13

Kate says:

Hi, I hope this isn’t too cheeky, but I was wondering if you could upload the arboretum and festival lots as a separate file, so I can add them to the old St Claire? I don’t have Supernatural you see, so I don’t really want the lots for that expansion. Thanks!

21. 01 / 30 / 13

Kristen says:

After realizing that I hadn’t un-installed the old St. Claire, I did that and supposedly installed this one….and I too can’t get it to install. Or if it does, it sure doesn’t shop up in my launcher. Must be frustrating to create these wonderful things, offer them to your fans and then have everyone immediately tell you all their problems……

22. 01 / 30 / 13

Xyanne says:

I installed the saved game file and when I went to play, it said that it’s missing expansion pack data. So I installed the world file, was able to play, saved and exited, and when I went back to play, I got this message: “Cannot load saved game. It may have been saved with expansion pack data that is no longer present on this system.” This was the same message I got when I tried to play your saved game version.

I have all the expansion packs, plus my game is updated to the current patch (1.48). Is there a file that’s missing for this world? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! :)

23. 01 / 30 / 13

Mea says:

Thank you so much for the update. I love St Claire and now it will even be better. :)

24. 01 / 30 / 13

Xyanne says:

The error is all mine. I uninstalled the old St. Claire but the file was not deleted from my sims 3 folder (one of the many reasons why I hate using the launcher for anything). Once I deleted the old file manually (using the Show File Location on the launcher) and reinstalled the new file, everything worked perfectly. And, as usual, you have outdone yourself :)

25. 01 / 30 / 13

Amber says:

Thank you for your hard work! It is perfect!! :)

26. 01 / 30 / 13

Kristen says:

I’ve done every single thing suggested re uninstalling the old world, and now when I attempt to install the new one via the launcher, it seems to have installed, i.e., goes through the whole process, but when I look to see the “installed” symbol, it is not there, and it does not show up when I start the game. The “save game” file is there, with a message that it is not useable. Looks like the creator of this wonderful world has gone on vacation after all her hard work…..

27. 01 / 30 / 13

Sarah says:

Hi Kristen, I have a full time job and am not able to spend all day answering questions, sorry.
    There was a problem with the 1.42 patch, I don’t know if you are updated to the more recent one, but you could try this workaround: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=494212

28. 01 / 30 / 13

Sarah says:

Hi Kate, I do have plans to upload the new lots separately :)

29. 01 / 30 / 13

Sarah says:

Josh (and others) there is a new patch out so before trying this, do patch to the most recent version and see if that works. Otherwise, try this: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=494212

30. 01 / 30 / 13

Sarah says:

Hiya Nova, It sounds a bit weird your launcher is asking you to update! Have you reinstalled origin to make sure that’s not the problem? Is your launcher showing a version number of 0.0.0.0? If so, simply regenerating your MyDocuments/Sims3 folder will fix that problem. You can just rename the existing folder to something else and the game will automatically generate a new one. Then you can copy your data over to the new one :)

31. 01 / 30 / 13

Sarah says:

Cnstnc680, save files will not be compatible with the new version I don’t think, I just recommended backing them up “just in case”. You might want to revert to old St Claire one day, I don’t know :)

32. 01 / 30 / 13

Sarah says:

Hiya Staci, yes it should ease up, sometimes mediafire just randomly decides not to work, but keep trying and it should work eventually :)

33. 01 / 30 / 13

vivian13 says:

I have a question. I don’t have the old St.Claire since I started my game from scratch so I’m installing this for the first time. I don’t want the extra sims that come in the save game, so my question is, do I have to install the save game to get all the new lots, or will the world file be enough?

34. 01 / 30 / 13

Starrah says:

Ooh, I have been waiting for this for so long and it looks lovely. Sadly, I am having trouble loading it? It installed fine and whether or not I try to start a new game or use the save file, once it gets to the loading screen the game stops responding? It’s only on St. Claire, so I’m not sure what’s up. I’m fully updated, btw. Any ideas?

35. 01 / 31 / 13

Kristen says:

Think I’m good now. I realized that I hadn’t done the patching thing–hadn’t seemed to need it–did it, and then was able to install. May joy reign unconfined!

36. 01 / 31 / 13

Jarod says:

For some reason The Save game has NO Sims.

37. 01 / 31 / 13

Cnstnc680 says:

Thanks for your reply – I obviously misunderstood! I couldn’t wait for a reply anyway so I just started a new game – was dying to play the new St Claire! It’s lovely, like someone else said, I love how lush it looks. Thank you so much for all your hard work, this world is a joy to play.

38. 02 / 01 / 13

Katie says:

Went and bought Supernatural just for this update! St Claire is amazing. THANKYOU ! :D

39. 02 / 02 / 13

Alma says:

Thank you so much for this world! I already had your older version and I loved it and this is even better!
    I’m so in awe of your talent and awesomeness. <3

40. 02 / 02 / 13

Jen says:

Just another thank you to add to the list.

41. 02 / 02 / 13

G says:

Hi! I just wanted to say that I downloaded St Claires and loved it. It’s amazing. I just thought that I’d drop a line to tell you that and to say that I sent in a donation as thanks for your awesome creation. I’ve paid EA $$ for worlds that were nowhere as great as yours. Please keep up the good work! Fighting~

42. 02 / 02 / 13

Luxika says:

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! While playing, idk how this happens, but sometimes i can’t get into the lots, my sim can enter the lot, but my camera not, when i move the camera closer to my sim, the lot hides, subterrain lots won’t let me go down (with the camera), i need to restart the game everytime when this happens, and its turning annoying! I hope you know what i mean and help me >.< I don't want to stop playing in this world, is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn cool *O*!

43. 02 / 02 / 13

Sarah says:

Jeez louise calm down Luxika! It is probably that the lot needs to load, before you just go ahead and quit the game give the lot a chance to fully load. I can’t say I’ve encountered this problem, sorry.

44. 02 / 02 / 13

Luxika says:

:/ but i can play normally for a while, everything loads fast, and in some moment, it starts getting those issues, and this is my first time getting those issues o_o, i’ll look what could be… The only thing i surely know is that’s not a load time issue, because when i go to buy mode, i can see everything, after changing to live mode again, the lot hides, like when you move the camera into a neighbor house.

I just hope it’s not an issue in your world, i’ll play on an other world and see what happens, but i really can’t think how can this happen, as i just installed your world…

Also, sometimes i see sims under the grounds (o_o!!)…

45. 02 / 03 / 13

Sarah says:

Honestly I have no idea what the problem could be Luxika. If anyone else reading this has any advice, please share.

46. 02 / 03 / 13

anon says:

I’m getting severe lag issues. Like, the fps counter displays 30 (max), but it keeps freezing up every two or three seconds rendering it completely unplayable. Other towns are fine, as was the old St. Claire.

47. 02 / 03 / 13

Kristen says:

I have a pretty good idea how much work goes into doing these world, but because I’m a Mac user, I can’t do them myself. I wish I could, and I hope someday I’ll be able to, but Origin/EA only pretend to support the Mac, they don’t really do it. This is something Mac users are used to. It does occur to me, however, that whatever platform we use, those of us who enjoy these creations probably tend to expect the creators to be techies, i.e., “tell me what’s wrong!” and while you may have made something extremely beautiful, you can’t be expected to know how to resolve technical problems. It’s all hearsay and comparisons, and people helping people….. After all, we all have different machines with different operating systems, different stuff on our hard drives, and heaven knows, different CC; in my case, I’m perfectly away I have way too much, and on the Mac, it is almost impossible to ferret out conflicting CC; it was easier in Sims 2, but not much easier.

Anyway, having said that, here’s one maybe someone has heard of: this started in one of your worlds, Sara, but I’ve since had it happen in others, in fact in EA ones, so I doubt that it has anything to do with your work. I’m playing along happily, and suddenly my thumbnails start to go black; gradually the entire control panel at the bottom goes black, and if I don’t get out quick, the game just quits. The first guess for why this would happen, of course, would be conflicting CC, and at one pint I had a few things–mostly Cashcraft’s–singled out. But now that doesn’t seem to apply. I know my processor sometimes can’t keep up when I’m moving along too quickly (I mostly build, I seldom get around to actually playing the game, by the way), and I can expect it to quit in that case, but it’s the thumbnail blacking out thing that freaks me out. I’m wondering if anyone else has had anything like this happen….or has any ideas? Maybe it’s more common than I thought, but I’ve never heard of it before. Thanks for any suggestions.

48. 02 / 03 / 13

Less says:

Hey, really nice world! I had the old version, but when I tried playing this it keeps crashing at the loading screen. I know this is a problem that occurs when you’re missing an EP or some kind of non-item content, but I have everything installed, I even double-checked and reinstalled it, but nothing. Do you know if there’s another reason this happens? It kinda sucks I can’t play with this, I love this world. D:

49. 02 / 03 / 13

Kyles says:

Thank you, this is the first time I have downloaded St Clair and must say you have done a wonderful job, thanks so much!

50. 02 / 04 / 13

Maria says:

Since I installed the world all the lots turns into blue lots… is it possible that one of the CC in the simpack is corrupted or something? :(

51. 02 / 04 / 13

Sarah says:

Maria there shouldn’t be any cc in the sims3pack so I would check if you’ve installed any new cc recently.

For those experiencing crashing or whatever. Honestly, I have no idea why. It could be any number of things. I haven’t had any crashing or anything, but then I don’t have CC in my game so I am not running what many people are. I suggest you use the MTS Crash Log Analyser and possibly post a question at MTS because honestly I don’t have a lot of answers… I just make the world :/

52. 02 / 04 / 13

Kate says:

When the festival day rolls around there is no festival that shows in both those parks. I’m just wondering if I am doing anything wrong???? Please help.

Otherwise everything is fantastic and beauitfully detailed. Thanks :)

53. 02 / 05 / 13

Jo says:

St. Claire is just perfect , love this world :-)
    Is there any place where alchemy course can be taken? In Moonlight Falls there is a place called the Vault of Antiquity next to library…
    Many thanks for this fantastic world :-)

54. 02 / 05 / 13

Gary Morris says:

Hi, I have just downloaded this and it looks great however I dont have World Adventures, Supernatural and Showtime. I only seem to ahve a few houses that I can move into yet I can edit the others. Is this due to not having the other expansion packs. Sims 3 Novie here any assistance appreciated. Thanks

55. 02 / 06 / 13

Russell says:

56. 02 / 06 / 13

Russell says:

heres what i like about St. Claire,it’s not too big nor too small,it’s the best size ever,it includes a city and loads of apartment too = Perfect,and last but not lease,it only have 1 Custom Content (or at lease,a pack),and thats what I like about St. Claire ( I converted the CC into Package.file,glad to say it works) oh and also,a creator who doesn’t mind to update the world,so this is the BEST WORLD EVER I’VE EVER PLAYED -Thanks Sarah,and some people who helped her.

57. 02 / 06 / 13

Russell says:

sorry for the double post though,accidently clicked ‘Post Comment’ but anyways,have you encountered this problem before? Like while the world is loading,and when the bar is about at 1/4,the music stops,sometimes,even crashes too,but after a minute,the music comes back and the world is loaded,just curious,hope it’s not a sign that my game is going to burn in hell,I have plans for University too.

58. 02 / 07 / 13

Luxika says:

Hi Again! ~ I just came back to aware some things. I’ve been playing on other worlds (EA Worlds, as St Claire is my 1st Non-EA world/Content) and i haven’t had the issues i have in St Claire, it’s just really interesting how these things happens… I just started thinking its because the build of the lots, you got inside texturized ceiling (when you zoom too close to the sim, and see up to the roof, it shows a roof with textures, and not white like EA houses // This may be not the issue, i really don’t know if you do that without cheats or anything, i’m not a true house builder, so i don’t really know build features xD). I’ll look more into those issues, also i’ve asked on other forums and still waiting for answers there.

I just need to know, while you built this world, did you used any mods or anything else while building houses?

I’ll be allways thanked yor all your work. I’m trying to make my mom send you a donation, as i’m minor age so i can’t have paypal >.<…

59. 02 / 07 / 13

federleicht says:

I’m so glad that you uploaded the new version – it’s amazing! EA should definitely hire you, your worlds are way better than the half-baked stuff they release because you know how to create this special atmosphere like no one else does! :3 All those little details, ideas and colors.. I really enjoy spending time in St. Claire and find little surprises all the time! Thanks for creating this world.

To the people who think that St. Claire is related to their problems/crashing: I highly doubt that it’s caused by the world. My laptop is pretty old and usually very sensitive when it comes to custom content. A long history of random and excessive crashing lies behind me. And I wasn’t sure whether it could run a world as big as St. Claire. But it works, zero crashing, no lags and no other problems. I guess the problems are related to your hardware or the Sims game itself, but not to Sarah’s work.

60. 02 / 08 / 13

Anda says:

I had so much problems with the old St. Claire, but I decided to try again this time with the updated version and…. I am so happy. It works PERFECTLY. Thank you every so much for all the hard work you have done, this is just brilliant.

61. 02 / 10 / 13

gelfling says:

Thank you for updating St. Claire, Sarah. It installed without a single hitch and it looks terrific. Really enjoying it. :)

62. 02 / 12 / 13

Jessica says:

SO SAD! I installed the new St. Claire for Seasons/Supernatural and it just crashes every time I try to load it. I am so bummed. Is it because I don’t have Supernatural? I don’t have Pets installed (too buggy) and the original St. Claire still worked fine, the Pets lots were just empty. Any ideas why this is happening?

63. 02 / 12 / 13

Sarah says:

No idea sorry Jessica. I can’t guarantee the world will work as expected without the required EP’s, sorry!

64. 02 / 13 / 13

Josh says:

Do you need Supernatural for this map to work?

65. 02 / 16 / 13

Sarah says:

Hi ^_^ I have the same problem of many of you: the game crash!
    i use The Sims 3 Crash Log Analyzer, and it tells me: “Insufficent Memory Installed” but i have 290 GB not in use!! what memory it referred?? Hope in an answer, kisses & happy simming!!

66. 02 / 16 / 13

Katie says:

Thank you so much for taking the time to not just make this world but to also share your creation! This has to be the best Sims 3 world I’ve ever played in, EA worlds included. There’s just an attention to detail that you don’t see in the EA worlds, which seem almost like they’re hastily thrown together.

My game runs very smoothly, but I keep on getting messages from Overwatch about a proprietor and a mixologist having routing issues. I’ve reset them multiple times and have even deleted them so others would spawn, but that didn’t seem to help. So I followed them and I think I might’ve found the problem buildings. They’re The Blackout and Brew Ha-Haus. I can’t figure out where the problem’s coming from, though. The NPCs just stand there and wave their hands and I don’t see anything in the way. Just thought I’d mention it. The problem isn’t lagging my game any so I just happily continue playing. :)

Thank you again for such and awesome world!

67. 02 / 18 / 13

Jessica says:

YAY ok, the world works fine without Pets. It was crashing because of an outdated mod, not your world at all. I went and bought Supernatural because I wanted it anyway. The world is crazy gorgeous. It’s way way waaaay better than any world EA has produced…by, a LOT. Like MILES ahead of EA.
    But

I’m having an issue where the sky is pitch BLACK during the day. Not every day but some days – as if the sky color doesn’t exist or is just not there. Is anyone else having this issue? It never happened with the old version of St. Claire, just this new version. It’s not a big big deal, I just have to imagine they live somewhere like Alaska where it’s pitch black during the day for half the year….
    Again, it’s not a big deal, the world is so perfectly everything I ever wanted from a world. Excellent work.

68. 02 / 18 / 13

Katie says:

Jessica,

I read somewhere that it’s an issue with CaW, I think. To fix all you have to do is go back to main menu and then reload the save. See if that works and let us know if it does. :)

69. 02 / 20 / 13

Jessica says:

Well I THOUGHT I could just go in and alter the sky myself manually….um, TERRIBLE idea. The sky turned teal and blood red like it was the apocalypse. Then wouldn’t open after save and kept crashing, lols. Ok, just uninstalling and starting again.

70. 02 / 20 / 13

navkat says:

Thanks sooooo much for this update, Sarah.

I do want to ask: Upon loading, I get an immediate message that says “some objects could not be loaded and have been replaced.” Are there items besides the awesims cornices and the stuff mentioned in the previous version that we may be missing?

Please let me know so I can ensure they’re installed and then re-install the world.

Thanks,
    -j

71. 02 / 22 / 13

Leah says:

I have the most recent update on my MacBook, (update 1.50 from 2/19/2013) and when I attempt to install the new St. Claire, I cannot get past the launcher. The failed install prompt states “requires a software update; please make sure your game has the latest software updates.” I tried the links you provided above but that didn’t work either. I didn’t have any troubles downloading the previous version. Help?

72. 02 / 23 / 13

Kitkatcarie1988 says:

What CC do I need to install?

73. 02 / 23 / 13

Springfairy556 says:

I really want to play this, but I refuse to patch to 1.50 as I hear that is causing major game issues.:( But this crashes while loading.

74. 02 / 24 / 13

NJSimmer says:

This has got to be one of the most beautiful worlds I’ve ever seen! Thank you! Just wish you had given us a few larger open lots (64×64). I have an awesome airport I’d like to put into St Clairs.

75. 02 / 25 / 13

Springfairy556 says:

Hi,

I read you changed some weather.Will this effect seasons? My game says its sunny out, yet its grey and gloomy…

76. 02 / 25 / 13

CS says:

Hello! This is such a beautifully made world and I would love to play it… but I’m having some problems. When I try to install the world on the launcher, it says I need to update my game even though I am fully updated. I’ve read every thread I could find on the subject and so far no one’s suggestions have worked for me. I was just wondering if anyone had found anything new that might help.

Thanks again!

77. 02 / 26 / 13

Jessica says:

Yeah I still have the black skies/incongruent weather. I am just gonna update the original st. claire for supernatural myself…STILL the best world out there, hands down

78. 02 / 26 / 13

Nicolas says:

Can someone tell me how to uninstall the old world?

79. 02 / 26 / 13

anja says:

Thanks for the beautiful worlds. I love them. So nicely done.

80. 02 / 26 / 13

dede says:

your world is so well done! im impressed. it’d be amazing if u’d make a city like tokyo ;;

81. 02 / 27 / 13

Autumn says:

The Crashing stopped when I updated to 1.50 =) However my skies are always dark and gloomy.:( I just pretend its smog from the city.XD

Question: I noticed some lots removed, like the performance park, and the arcade.
    What happen to them? Would you be able to upload the arcade by itself?

82. 02 / 27 / 13

heaven says:

It looks beautiful though I haven’t had a chance to play yet. I’m quite disappointed to find that I cannot use my previous save from the older St. Claire with this new one. My legacy is there and I’ve made changes to certain lots and added others as well as having set up a population before I moved my sim there. I’m hoping to figure something out but I’ve not played my legacy since October due to computer issues. I don’t know that I want to take all the time to figure out how to smoothly transition a mega-ton of lots and households over without losing data. :(

83. 02 / 28 / 13

Autumn says:

Your festival lot has no activities on it, You didn’t add any booths, or festival items.Its just a plain park with a gazebo and yet it says the festival is here.But there’s absolutely nothing to do once my sim got there.I don’t know if you forgot to add stuff or if you just left it empty on purpose, could you make a festival lot with stuff on besides just being a normal park?

84. 02 / 28 / 13

Jessica says:

^^^ editing festival lots is pretty simple. Do the testingcheatsenabled true, then buydebug, then grab the festival lot marker in the misc buydebug menu. To change the lot for the differenct seasons press cntrl+shift and select the season you are editing. Do all four seasons and then you’re set!

85. 03 / 02 / 13

Kilhian says:

I loved this town! I used to play in it but I had several routable problems, so when I started working on my story I did it in another world. I am glad to see you updated it for Seasons and can’t wait to try it! Thank you very much, awesome work

86. 03 / 02 / 13

Sera says:

Thank you! I was looking for a world that mashed everything togther. I love Sims 3 but all the town tend to stay in one category like country stay country and downtown stay downtown and it’s not like Sims 2 where you can jump from your neighbourhood to downtown. I tried putting Supernatural hangouts in Appaloosa Plains but yeah it looked bad :( Hahahaha, so thank you for this ^_^

87. 03 / 06 / 13

Jeff says:

Thanks for the update… I love youuuuu!

88. 03 / 06 / 13

Jeff says:

Well I just tried it and the sky’s always grey, I guess we need both EP? :/
    I hate Supernatural, I only have Seasons, can you make an update for Seasons and one for Supernatural?

89. 03 / 06 / 13

Jeff says:

Yeah something’s wrong with your world now, weather’s messed up, I don’t know if it’s Seasons not working properly with it or because I don’t have Supernatural.
    I’m gonna have to play with another world :(

90. 03 / 06 / 13

Jeff says:

Hey it’s me again, the world is working fine now, I restarted it and it was fine, sorry my game was going crazy I guess.
    You added a new weather system and the sunrises and sunsets look amazing! I like it!
    Great job… again!

91. 03 / 08 / 13

winnryax says:

I did everything and it still doesnt work. I dont have supernatural because i honestly think its a pointless and stupid expansion just my feelings. SO i guess it wont work since i dont have it, & i read the comments it seems im not the only one with this problems. Cool town though. Im not going to spend 35 dollars on a stupid expansion just for a town.

92. 03 / 09 / 13

heaven says:

I’m more frustrated than I was before. So it’s not a brand new world in that you can have both pre and post Seasons installed but it’s not compatible with prior saves either. So, if I even want to move -everything- over, I have to do this going back and forth between uninstalling and reinstalling. I’d like to suggest finding a way to make it one or the other: compatible with the prior version or an all new world so I don’t have to uninstall the new version to get my old lots and can just go back and forth between the main menu.

93. 03 / 09 / 13

audiobebop says:

Much appreciated! I just got my hands on Supernatural and Seasons and was going to try taking a crack at making Seasons lots for the world myself…now I don’t have to! Downloading now and I can’t wait to fiddle around with it tomorrow! :D

94. 03 / 09 / 13

audiobebop says:

Oh, before I forget (in case this happens with my game like it did in the original St. Claire’s) is there a way to prepopulate Sims to fill in the register spots in town – or at least prevent it from using Sims that already exist in the town? I noticed that when I first loaded the save of the other St. Claire, it just shoved all the existing townies into the register spots and I didn’t really like that…they have their own lives! :(

95. 03 / 11 / 13

Anna says:

This looks great! I love that you changed the weather! I was wondering, will you make towns that are even more sunny? I love it when the towns are sunny, otherwise it’s just so eerie/depressing!!

96. 03 / 16 / 13

Jan says:

Hey! I love your Sims 3 world and I actually used it for my Sims story. Check out The Vampires of St. Claire Sims 3 if you’re interested. Thanks for the world!

97. 03 / 17 / 13

stefne says:

I would like to know if it were possible to put up a tutorial on how you were able to change the skies in St.claire.

98. 03 / 18 / 13

heaven says:

Autumn, “Your festival lot has no activities on it, You didn’t add any booths, or festival items.”

The festival lots do have things on them. I just checked myself. An easy way to do this is enter the cheat “testingcheatsenabled true” then enter “buydebug”. From there go from build mode to buy mode, then back again which should make the festival marker pop up. I think it’s initially hidden from view because if you delete it, everything merges into the “Common” mode which can be a HUGE problem. Once you see the festival marker, you can shift+click to change the seasons and see what they should look like. There is stuff on both lots for each season. Not sure why you’re not seeing it but I promise, it’s there.

Sarah, I finally got my sims portered over and am about to give it a go now. It was certainly frustrating going through the process but I think now that I’ve finally finished it will be worth it! Thank you for updating.

99. 03 / 19 / 13

Erol says:

I lovee the world so much! it’s so beautiful and amazing! but I’m having problems with the time, if that makes any sense. It looks like it’s morning when it’s night time and it’s nighttime when it’s morning. Help?

100. 03 / 21 / 13

Saskia says:

Does winter work in this world? I’ve been playing winter but there is no snow?
    And season winter was turned off when i firsts tarted st claire?

Thanks in advance! WONDERFUL world

101. 03 / 22 / 13

Derpy says:

Hi I don’t know if anyone is having this problem, but I keep getting swarms of proprietors at the live performance venues. I’ve tried going into buydebug, but I can’t find the proprietor mat to reset it. Otherwise I love your world, it’s much more realistic than the ones that come with the game :)

102. 03 / 23 / 13

Lemony says:

H there,

Just wanted to share how much I really enjoy this world. It is my favourite Sims 3 world full-stop. Thank you for taking the time to make this.

Saskia I just tried winter in this world and it works fine for me.

103. 03 / 28 / 13

Bryanna says:

Hi there! First off the your world looks amazing and i cant wait to play in it! But im having issues downloading it. Im not exactly sure how to “extract the files from the rara,” as you said. Can you please go through how to do this whole process? Thank you and sorry im new to the mod sims type of thing!

Thanks again!

104. 03 / 28 / 13

Bryanna says:

Thanks again!
    (also ive asked the same question in the old version) :-)

105. 03 / 29 / 13

Blake says:

Is this a “Large” size world? ie 2048×2048? How many lots are there?

Looks like it has everything, but I’m afraid my poor ‘puter will have trouble handling it.

106. 03 / 29 / 13

shannon says:

Hi Sarah. Thanks for creating such a fab world. Any chance you can provide the caw files for the seasons release please. I would just like to add an alter a few things so i can add some of my own creations. i will not be uploading it anywhere or display it as my own. if you can, id be so so grateful. thanks

107. 03 / 31 / 13

IndianQueen001 says:

Do I have to have Supernatural for St. Claire Seasons to work?

108. 04 / 02 / 13

Schenny says:

Oh my dear. This is the best world I have every seen. So much details, so lovely build. Really nice town! Thank you for making these!

109. 04 / 02 / 13

Tia says:

I LOVE this town…but I cannot get your festival lots to work. Yes, the lot marker is there, yes, I manually set the season and I saw all the items for all the seasons…but after I set it for whatever season it is and go back to the town, the items disappear..its back to being a park again and no festival.

Both the Lot and the land plot is set as “Festival”

110. 04 / 07 / 13

MM says:

wow, do i really need supernatural to play this town? i dont want to waste money on a game i dont want. ugh. has someone without supernatural been able to play this town without supernatural? do you know how long ive been looking for an amazing town like this? its very disappointing and frustrating. does anyone know a way please respond :( feeling kind of desperate here..

111. 04 / 09 / 13

Blake says:

Me again, yeah it is pretty rough on my computer. It’s worth putting up with lag though.

I have 3 routing issues to report:
    -in Botanica, the alchemy store, the curtains are in the way of the alchemy altar/thing. Sims need to be teleported in to get to it. I tried editing the lot and deleting the middle curtains but the game crashed xD
    -Marbecks Karaoke Bar has some issue with getting in. I found if I clicked the icon on the big map, and chose Visit Karaoke Bar, my sim would get stuck at the entrance, like he wanted to walk through the front wall. But by going up a floor and clicking the ground and Go Here, he would find his way in.
    -In the Kensington fire station, there’s an office and the sims complain about getting behind the desk (or to the bookshelf next to it maybe?)

There’s also a message I always get with 1 sim being unroutable. Garrett Arroyo. resetsim doesn’t help, and clicking on his blank picture won’t take me to him. It’s been happening since I started the town and get the message at least once per day.

112. 04 / 11 / 13

Annie says:

Thank you! love all your creations…..<3 thanks so much

113. 04 / 11 / 13

Blake says:

Not sure if this is a problem with the game’s dual-rabbit holes, but I encounteres this issue with an opportunity.

Go to Work at Hueber Associates & Kim Gould’s Steakhouse. When I click on the building, the Work For A Day Option is greyed out, saying “Come back between 8:00AM and 6:00 PM on these days:” (no days are listed). I have tried in those hours on several days but it’s always greyed out.

If it’s a general sims 3 bug, please disregard this, but I wanted to report it in any case.

114. 04 / 15 / 13

LadyStacey says:

Thank you so much for this beautiful world! It is my FAVORITE world to play on The Sims 3 and I cannot applaud you enough for all your hard work, again, Thank you :)

115. 04 / 21 / 13

DD says:

Love this world. Whenever I try to build a home on a custom lot and save it, it crashes and won’t save. :\

Countless hours have been wasted on each custom home I build on one of the preset empty lots. Any help or suggestions would be great!

116. 04 / 28 / 13

Dylan N. Lowe says:

Well here they are. I have given them more cleavage, as requested, and also a rounder bottom. I also made the pubic hair lighter so that they can work well with dark haired and light haired sims.

117. 05 / 04 / 13

Ava says:

I’m having the same issue as Erol – though even the ‘daytime’ lighting looks really dark. The world works but it’s continually nighttime (lighting-wise).

118. 05 / 05 / 13

Blake says:

I found the cause of my abovementioned issue with Garrett Arroyo. He is the proprietor of Brew Ha Haus, and could not get out. My sims couldn’t get in either. By turning on cheats and enabling the buydebug & moveobjects cheats, I found a Hidden Room Marker there. Deleting that, allowed people to enter the building.

I’m also finding for some reason that fire alarms are never happening. There was just 1 I noticed when I started, but my sim has never put out any fires, now at the top level of that career.

119. 06 / 09 / 13

celine says:

Hi there Awesims :D I really love the work you have put into making this world but I have a big problem-ish and its kind of bummer since I hear alot of people that are totally in love with this world and I wanna be able to play it and enjoy it awell but when I have downloaded the world and the dave file (btw I have a mac) and went on the game it lagged within 3 mins or so and I haven’t even created a family – just on the world map. Do I have to wait for it to stop lagging or is there another reason? I’m just kinda bummed out I even re-installed it and it still does the same thing. Please reply, thanks in advance!

120. 06 / 11 / 13

Charlotte says:

THANK YOU for sharing this!! It looks amazing, the best user-created world I’ve seen. I can’t wait to play it :)

121. 06 / 13 / 13

Birgitte says:

Please tell me there will be an update of St Claire for houseboats and resorts in July as well.

122. 06 / 28 / 13

Liz says:

I love St. Claire! This is the best world I have downloaded. I am having an issue where subways won’t connect, just letting you know. I don’t know if it’s just me, but if a sim is going over the bridge, I have to direct them to the start of the bridge, then from there to the end of the bridge, and then have them travel from there. Otherwise they try to take the subways and the command gets autocancelled :( Otherwise, this world is absolutely amazing!!!

123. 06 / 30 / 13

Jarod says:

For Some reason, the water is white when I play St.Claire in Island Paradise. However other Worlds waters are acting just fine.

124. 06 / 30 / 13

beagle says:

Is there a way to customize the world and then save it as a world file so I don’t have to keep customizing it if I want a new game?

125. 07 / 06 / 13

Scott says:

Hey, I don’t mean to request anything or be rude at all, but I wanted to ask, do you plan on updating this with Island Paradise and University? (adding rebel hangouts and such) I just wanna know, mainly because no worlds other than Isla Paradiso has Island Paradise stuff.

126. 07 / 09 / 13

Louie says:

I am a new user to St. Claire, and I have to say that this is one awesome town. I love how you managed to save lots of space. And this world, gives off a real-world vibe unlike others. Thank you and more power to you! :)

- Louie

127. 07 / 10 / 13

Elizabeth says:

Hi Sarah and hello simmers!

I have updated a fresh save of St Claire with some features from Island Paradise. I have ported the scuba diving locations and placed them in St Claire’s lovely oceans, and I have also copied a couple of ports. I did my best to shape the land nicely where they were landed. There are also a couple of houseboats. With Sarah’s permission I will post a link to this savefile for the IP players who want to scuba and houseboat in St Claire, though if Sarah finds time to update it herself I bet it will be much nicer than anything I can manage. This is just a stop gap measure.

128. 07 / 10 / 13

Frank says:

Hey, noticed some other people had some problem with crashes. I played St. Claire around the time supernatural came out (absolutely lovely world, love it) and have just reinstalled all my sims games after buying university and island paradise.

When the world is starting to load from the new game screen, it crashes. I used the MTS crash log analyzer and it says for the reason that “updates available” for each expansion pack. It only does this with St. Clair. According to the launcher, I’m running 1.55.4.022017 as my version (which I believe is the Island Paradise patch). Anybody have an idea what may be causing that reaction?

129. 07 / 12 / 13

Chris says:

Hi,

I’m really enjoying your world and would like to thank you for the effort of making it.

I’d also like to report, though, that I’m having the problem where my Sim is unable to use the subways. Whenever I tell him to Play for Tips or he tries to route through the subway, he just stands there for ~5 seconds and the action drops. A couple times, though, he mysteriously was able to enter one subway or another. I can’t figure it out.

If anyone has any idea, please tell!

Thanks.

130. 07 / 18 / 13

Layne says:

Hi,
    Is there a list of CC used in this city? It is wonderful by the way.

131. 07 / 18 / 13

Demise says:

@Elizabeth
    I would love that, I’m desperate for a world that has all expansion packs, and I really miss St Claire since I started using IP’s world for the new features. :< I would love to go back to it, so please post a link it would be wonderful until we see this world updated ^^

132. 07 / 21 / 13

Jarrett Gibbs says:

st croix virgin islands casino casino offers over 400 world class casino st croix virgin islands casino games powered by software from Microgaming, the casino industry’s leading software provider. We feature the latest game st croix virgin islands casino releases so you can play the web’s most popular st croix virgin islands casino games as soon as they’re st croix virgin islands casino available. We notify all our players before we launch a game so that they can be first in line to play. Enjoy playing st croix virgin islands casino Blackjack, Roulette, st croix virgin islands casino Progressive Slots, Video Poker and more! At st croix virgin islands casino st croix virgin islands casino our Payout ratios top 97% and we run st croix virgin islands casino exclusive promotions on selected games, helping you win more often. With our st croix virgin islands casino powerful casino software st croix virgin islands casino you can play multiple games at any one time, opening each game in a new tab or window.

133. 07 / 22 / 13

DJWalter says:

@Frank
    As far as I know this hasn’t been updated to 1.55 patch, you have to be on 1.50 for this to work. That’s why I haven’t updated.

134. 07 / 22 / 13

Nate says:

@DJWalte
    Worlds do not need to be updated with every expansion /patch like mods do. The only reasons worlds get updated when a new Expansion comes out is so the creator can include the new features and lots.

135. 07 / 23 / 13

DJWalter says:

@Nate
    When I was on patch 1.55 my St. Claire didn’t work either, my NYC world was fine but not St. Claire, Setra or Callisto. What did I do wrong?

136. 07 / 24 / 13

Nate says:

That I cannot answer. I’m on patch 1.55 and have Island Paradise, and I’ve not run into a single problem yet with St. Claire.

137. 07 / 29 / 13

Fur says:

Thnx for the great world. But can u fix the bugs and error, sims who are getting stuck everytime. It slows the game and causes lag and i have to reset it every 2 sims days, its really messed up sometimes. also i cant even go to the bar ‘the local’ cause when i wanna order a drink, it resets my sims or send them back to home.. why is that error there? i didnt have this problem before the season update.. and after i used nraas mods it showed every few sec. an error and stuck or not moving sims.. pls pls pls fix it :(

138. 08 / 02 / 13

Fur says:

oh and another thing i experienced.. all bars in town (not just the local) are having problems. In some clubs there isnt even a bartender or when there is a bartender, the error will appear when your sims are being reset and that means: cant go to any bar and order drinks.. its just not fun. can u pls reply, cause this is a serious problem

139. 08 / 03 / 13

Afua says:

Love the town :D You should also see if you can update Queenstown up to Island Paradise. I like St.Claire but would love just a full suburban/country town like this one. Nice and quiet :D So nice!!

140. 08 / 06 / 13

Shanice says:

Hi i just want to say i love ur world. But there is one problem I’m having , for some reason my sims wont go in the subway :/ they will run right up to it and then the action gets cancelled. this is the only issue I’m having

141. 08 / 12 / 13

Kate says:

I had that problem with the bars when I installed IP, Twallan told me to replace all the bars in the town and it worked! No more errors :)

142. 09 / 10 / 13

Brooke says:

Hands down – St. Claire is the BEST sims 3 world! It is the only one I ever play. Fantastic job! Thank you for making such an in depth city! I especially love how real it feels with the different areas and types of homes! I’m pretty sure, I have suggested it as a download to everyone I know! Amazing! Thank you again!

143. 09 / 14 / 13

Ting says:

I absolutely adore this world. Since I discovered it, I have barely played any other world, EA made or otherwise. I especially enjoy how you have incorporated different stuffpacks and expansions into the world and the diversity of living areas vs. the downtown section. That is what makes the world seem more real to me.

I was wondering if you are planning on updating this world for the new expansionpacks that have come out since then? For example, adding lots from paradise island?

Again, thank you so much for creating the best sims 3 experience I have had throughout the game.

144. 09 / 15 / 13

Deo Favente says:

There are a few things that really bothers me when playing in this world. They are also the drawbacks and keeping me from spending my time in this world. To name one, it’s the lots. Some lots are bugged and they are underground. Take the Little Corsican Bistro for example. For some unknown reasons, it is placed under a bar. I hope you didn’t do it on purpose. I know that you can view the insides of the bistro but to see it underground is just so awkward.

I said a few but there’s only one that really bothers me. I see that you have not made any updates or any contents, so I don’t get my hopes high on getting this world fixed (routing is still bugged), and have it updated to support the latest EPs, up to Island Paradise.

This is still a beautiful world though, I’ll have a look at what other worlds have to offer. If they just didn’t live up to my expectations, I might get back on playing in this world.

Thank you very much for this beautiful world. Have a nice day.

145. 09 / 25 / 13

A says:

Hi, when I try to create a new game on this world, it crashes. Do you know what´s the problem?

Ehe, Sorry for my english.

146. 09 / 27 / 13

Frank says:

@A

If you have the latest two expansion packs, I believe that is the reason. I ran an experiment: works fine with the listed expansions (supernatural and seasons) but then installed University, instantly crashed when I tried to start it up on it. Uninstalled University, worked fine.

147. 09 / 27 / 13

Frank says:

@A

Sorry for the double post. It’s also possible it’s your version. As somebody mentioned to me a bit ago, it hasn’t been updated past 1.50 so it’s likely that could be a problem.

148. 10 / 03 / 13

Tasha says:

I know its a little late, but I only just discovered this world. I must tell you, it is beautiful. Exactly what I have been searching for, a perfect blend. And to top it off playing in it is a friggen dream!! I have experienced no issues with the world so far. Which is saying something, usually all the custom worlds I try have issues I am unwilling to deal with. I can see how much hard work went into making this world, and I cannot thank you enough for sharing it.

149. 10 / 08 / 13

Noah says:

Just wanted to say, thanks so much for this amazing world. It’s one of my absolute favorites and I keep coming back because it’s so realistic and has so much character, unlike the blah vanilla EA worlds.

I couldn’t resist building some huge elaborate mansions in the back of Stag Island, in the ritzy equestrian/country-club type area. They look really fantastic. I’m also excited about using the new owning-multiple-homes feature so my sims can own even more houses in St. Claire.

Anyway thanks so much for what you do for free, it really means a lot to us to be able to download worlds of this quality.

150. 10 / 08 / 13

Noah says:

By the way, I just scrolled up and saw somebody suggested a huge, dense city like Tokyo. That would be so unbelievably awesome, but I’m pretty sure you’ll stick to the more suburban australian-type worlds and I totally understand. Just know I would love you forever if you made one :D

151. 10 / 20 / 13

ShinySoul says:

I can’t wait to see to test this world, i’m really bored of the same towns.

152. 01 / 06 / 14

nonnonanon says:

Will you update this for Island Paradise?
    In all accounts, this world is Awe, wait for it, Very much.

153. 02 / 19 / 14

Merrill Cohen says:

Escape to the biggest, brightest Bejeweled! Discover all-new ways to play the world’s #1 puzzle game!

154. 02 / 21 / 14

Elisabeth says:

Hello

Thank you very much for all of your worlds. They are really awesome and I think you are probably the best custom world maker for sims 3 on the internet. I love how your worlds are more realistic and typically have all the “services” and “lots” what a player needs in his game. I have played all of them and I hardly use any other worlds as I do not really like what comes with EA.

155. 03 / 18 / 14

Ashmo says:

Hey I love your world. But I am having trouble locating the vault of antiquity. Am I missing it or did you not put it in? Anywho great job. The best world I’ve ever played for this game.

156. 04 / 13 / 14

madisonsimmer says:

Hey, when I tried to download this world, it goes to mediafire right? I then use winrar to extract the world and it says that this file is corrupt. I don’t know what the problem is. Can someone help?!?

157. 05 / 10 / 14

Truvey Taylor says:

I’m still loving St. Claire after all this time. Starting all over again. Thanks so much for sharing your creations :)

158. 05 / 19 / 14

Andrea says:

Hi Sarah! First of all, thank u for this amazing world:)
    But, i have some problems with it :( i did everything u said to install the world and the save file, but when i play the game, there’s no one living there. I don’t know if u can help me to solve the problem, but anyway, thank u again cause the world is stuning! xoxo

159. 05 / 31 / 14

Pietra says:

How do download it?
    it looks beatiful!

160. 05 / 31 / 14

Leah says:

I really like the world, but Im having trouble with bars and clubs. Is this world not compatible with the latest patch? Every time my sim goes to order food the mixologist jumps to another area of the bar.

161. 06 / 01 / 14

Twerkeisha says:

Can someone please help me? I know this isn’t something wrong with my computer or anything, because I was able to install other cc worlds and the roaring heights world, but everytime I try to install this world, the screen always goes black and has the not responding thing, I know it has a lot of stuff to install, but I literally waited about 3 hours and it wouldn’t install. Please Help.

162. 06 / 01 / 14

Twerkeisha says:

Sorry for double posting, but I just had to run the launcher as admin and it installed.

163. 06 / 28 / 14

kirsty smith says:

hello, i am new to the whole thing about new worlds, and im abit confused as to downloading these worlds can someone help me?

164. 08 / 30 / 14

radwyn says:

I love the beauty of this world but clubs and bars seem broken with latest episodes I have all expansions. When I go to bars or clubs I get booted back to my home.

165. 09 / 15 / 14

Lawrence says:

I’ve been looking at all the different custom worlds for Sims 3 and this one keeps coming up as one of the best out there. Congratulations to the creator. :)

Sadly the link goes through to the mediafire website and gives this message: File Belongs to Suspended Account. :(

Any help would be great.

166. 09 / 16 / 14

Jadie says:

Hi! I was browsing for some new custom worlds to play recently, and I heard of your creations through the Sims 3 grapevine. Your worlds are some of the BEST I’ve ever seen, and I would love to play St. Claire…!

Unfortunately, like the comment before me, the Mediafire link isn’t working, and says “The File belongs to a suspended account”. I can tell you are busy, but if you could, could you please make the download links available again, soon…?

Much love~

167. 09 / 24 / 14

denizcinar says:

Hi just wanto to someting. I realy love this city but the link is not aveilable right now. Could you refresh it please? Thanks in advance.

168. 09 / 24 / 14

denizcinar says:

Hi just want to say someting. I realy love this city but the link is not aveilable right now. Could you refresh it please? Thanks in advance.

169. 10 / 02 / 14

Miro11912 says:

Hello. This is a wonderful world, and it’s extremely beautiful. I wanted to download it, but Mediafire is stating that the file has been deleted. Could you please reupload it? Thank you in advance!

170. 10 / 04 / 14

biomirth says:

I have St. Claire Seasons and I wonder if I should upload it somewhere if the author isn’t around. Sara, where are you? I will post an upload in a few days if I don’t hear anything.

171. 10 / 19 / 14

Lilisims says:

If anyone as uploaded the files somewhere else (Biomirth ?), can you contact me though my tumblr ? :/
    I’m super sad this beautiful cannot be played anymore ><
    Anyway, I hope Sara is fine !!

4 Trackbacks

1. [...]   [...]

2. [...] http://awesims.sixty-ten.net/2013/01/28/st-claire-a-world-for-the-sims-3-updated-for-seasons-superna... [...]

3. [...] sig lite så kollade jag faktiskt upp några andra spelarskapade världar. Jag fastnade snabbt för St Claire och bestämde mig för att våga testa. När jag laddat ner både världen och sparfilen kikade jag [...]

4. [...] http://awesims.sixty-ten.net/2013/01/28/st-claire-a-world-for-the-sims-3-updated-for-seasons-superna... [...]