Awesims Cleopatra Daybed Set for The Sims 3

Posted on December 16, 2009  |  Comments (65)  |  Ceiling Lights, Comfort, Deco, Objects, Sofas & Loveseats

Cleopatra Daybed Set | Free Sims 2 and Sims 3 Downloads at Awesims!

Hi again!
Today for you I have another mid century styled set of furniture, as requested by the gorgeous and talented Leesester! (well, she requested the seating, I figured the rest out myself :P )
Included in the set (with 2 colour options per object, as seen in the pictures): The Cleopatra daybed (3 colour channels, in the sofa section), made in the 1950’s by Auping, a custom fit blanket (one colour channel, with new Awesims patterns as a default, in misc decor), 2 sets of throw pillows (3 colour and 2 colour channels, in misc decor), and a very low hanging George Nelson Saucer lamp (3 colour channels, in ceiling lights). Please note that the lamp is designed to have only plain colours or fabrics, as patterns will not match up – sorry! Why you would want a pattern on it anyway is beyond me, but there you go! Everything else should be fine. Use moveobjects on to place blankets and cushions, and hold alt to have more precision! Package and sims3packs included for convenience! Teapot set on the floor is made by Apple.

Please let me know if you encounter any problems at all with my objects, so they can be attended to ASAP, I truely value your input!
Extra special thanks to the people who have donated to Awesims this month, I really appreciate your support, THANK YOU!!!

Download.  |  downloaded 58279 times

There has been 58 comments so far

1. 12 / 16 / 09

Gardenof says:

Your mid century creation are fantastic and a great idea as they will fit in with either a 70’s build or add a bit of shine and a vivid colour and you’ve got 21st century design and I just love the patterns that come with this set will you be doing any more like this as a pattern set ?

2. 12 / 17 / 09

Declan says:

glory be for the spirit of the divine yahweh lawd or grace and junk.

3. 12 / 17 / 09

Snotface says:

Your shit is amazing. Please oh please make some for the sims 2 again, won’t you? This daybed is perfect.

4. 12 / 17 / 09

katana says:

Absolutely gorgeous! You’re the best…thanks so much for sharing with us!

5. 12 / 17 / 09

Rhiannon says:

This set is simply exquisite. The very essence of simplicity and beauty. Your colour and pattern choices are fantastic and what a treat it is to find such an era accurate peice particularly one so perfectly rendered. I had no problems with any of the objects in game. Thank you for sharing it. Your hard work is greatly appreciated.

6. 12 / 17 / 09

Jenn says:

This is a simply stunning set. I could hardly wait to see it in my game. Alas, I downloaded it and it is not showing up in game at all. I had the same issue with the two previous updates as well.

Am I to assume that this has to do with the fact that I recently reinstalled my game and have only patched up to 1.46 ? I had soo many problems with 1.7 that ive refused to go down that road until they patch that patch.

7. 12 / 17 / 09

B. Lewis says:

I always leave this site with my jaw on the desk, and this time was no different. I really look forward to your creations and can’t hardly wait for the next part. Ooo, continue doing your voodoo over the Sims 3, it needs your talent. Thanks ever so much!

8. 12 / 17 / 09

Sarah says:

Jenn, yes I think that is the case, I’m so sorry! :( There is a new patch out today, perhaps that will help?

9. 12 / 17 / 09

Sarah says:

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments! I am so, so happy you guys enjoy my stuff!

10. 12 / 17 / 09

justme says:

Thanks so much for including a sims3pack file :)

11. 12 / 17 / 09

Martine says:

LOVE this set <3

12. 12 / 17 / 09

Shane says:

This is awesome! Thanks for sharing!

13. 12 / 17 / 09

Marisa says:

This is one of the most beautiful sets for TS3 that I’ve seen so far! Thanks so much, Sarah. :)

14. 12 / 17 / 09

jandi says:

Wow!! it’s item wonderful~!!
    Thank you~!

15. 12 / 17 / 09

emma says:

wow this is absolutely stunning! I’m a huge fan of ur work!
    For some reason the link won’t open for me. Is there anyway of fixing this? I really want it :D

16. 12 / 17 / 09

Sarah says:

It appears that mediafire is down, perhaps give it an hour or so and re-try downloading. Sorry for the inconvenience.

17. 12 / 17 / 09

Speechless says:

This is just stunning! Sarah your stuff is just amazing as such a high quality as usual. Thank you for making such a lovely things four our little pixel people :)

18. 12 / 18 / 09

Jenn says:

Thanks for the heads up. From what I have heard the patch didn’t really patch 1.7 issues. Go figure. However,I will continue to check out your beautiful creations even though I won’t be able to download them.

19. 12 / 18 / 09

judyjudy24 says:

Thank you!! so lovely♡

20. 12 / 18 / 09

Babicatz05 says:

Omg. I love it!

21. 12 / 19 / 09

popsyturvee says:

LOL @ Declan! Sarah you’re so awesome. Unfortunately for me I don’t have Sims 3 because of my outdated computer. But I wanna grab your creations (but I can’t). I’m sooo jelllizzz!!!

22. 12 / 19 / 09

Lili says:

Wooow, this is just gorgouse!!!! Thank you

23. 12 / 20 / 09

Zhaana says:

Wow I love your creations ;o

24. 12 / 20 / 09

lee says:

Great job! :) I love the detail on all your creations. And thanks for now uploading them also in .sims3pack, so now I can use them. Are you thinking in re-uploading previous creations in.sims3pack?
    Anyway, thanks for your wonderful work.

25. 12 / 21 / 09

Huyana says:

Thank ! I like your creations ^^

26. 12 / 22 / 09

Sabrina says:

Hi There,

Just wanted to say that your whole creations are very nice :)

Happy X-mas ;p

27. 12 / 28 / 09

Enyu says:

Whoa i think i just thought that this isnt a sims item lol
    this is very nicely done!
    all i can say that its excellent…

28. 12 / 29 / 09

enrosadira says:

I love all your creations,they are so detailed and well done that they seem real.
    Thank you so much for sharing them with the Sims community.

29. 01 / 27 / 10

simmy says:

How do you get your downloads to work in the game? I downloaded this set, and it downloaded as a rar file, and my computer doens’t know how to open it.
    Can you plz tell me how to install it in the game once I download this rar file. Thanks so much!

30. 02 / 12 / 10

It's me says:

Thank you so much. It’s perfect!

31. 02 / 18 / 10

Kristalynn says:

How do I download it for sims3pack? I can’t figure it out! Idk why! lol thanks though :) love the items!

32. 03 / 01 / 10

Emma says:

Awesome set, it shows up in my game but there is a slight problem. I can’t get the items to layer, maybe I am just moronic but I have no idea how to get it to, any help would be very appreciated!

Thanks for your time.

33. 03 / 02 / 10

Sarah says:

you need to have the cheat Moveobjects on er, on. :)

34. 03 / 18 / 10

Celsy says:

Your creation is very creative and amazing but once it was installed the objects were all separated and you can’t put them together.. e.g. I put down the sofa thing and the pillows and the blanket won’t attach together on the sofa

35. 03 / 27 / 10

Sarah says:

Celsy, you need to have the cheat “Moveobjects On” on in order to overlap the objects.

36. 04 / 13 / 10

Angel says:

Thank you for this gorgeous set!
    I was also wondering if you will be doing any more pattern sets? The reason I ask this is that I love the pattern that you used on the blanket and I was hoping to have that as a pattern in the game. Hope you don’t mind me asking you this :).
    Again, thank you so much for all of your amazing creations, you make this game a million times better :).

37. 04 / 14 / 10

Sarah says:

Heya! What you can do is get the pattern thats on the blanket, and add the pattern thats on it to your favourites in CAS, or just add it as a custom pattern (i’m sorry I don’t have the game open now to check what exact buttons to press) but you know how when you’re in CAS, you’re in a category, themed for example, and at the bottom theres a wee heart (you press that to add to favourites) and also I think like an open folder icon? You press that to add the pattern on the blanket into the category. I do this when theres a custom pattern on an object I want to keep :) Hope that helps! Let me know if I’ve explained it badly :D

38. 04 / 14 / 10

Angel says:

Thank you so much for the tip! :) I will try that out next time I play. You are an absolutely lovely star! :D

39. 04 / 19 / 10

Amy says:

Thanks for your time.

40. 06 / 01 / 10

The Sorceress says:

I totally love this one :D Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creations :D

41. 06 / 07 / 10

leefish says:

Hi Sarah – I finally uploaded a TS2 version of this – I hope thats still ok.

Lee

42. 06 / 07 / 10

Sarah says:

Of course its ok Lee! Thank you so much for converting it!!!

43. 07 / 12 / 10

Tiffany says:

OMG. I’ve been looking for a daybed for my sims [:
    THANK YOU SO MUCH.

<33!

44. 05 / 26 / 11

lsmith says:

Hi Sarah! Im currently playing with Redcliffs and I love it! As well as all of your creations. You are awesome:) I love this daybed, I just wanted to know…could you make it function as an actual bed/daybed?
    Thank you so much for your hard work and commitment to the sims community!

45. 05 / 26 / 11

Sarah says:

sorry lsmith, not possible.

46. 08 / 15 / 11

Kelly says:

I downloaded this but I can’t seem to find the blanket in the miscellaneous decor section…

47. 10 / 04 / 12

Zhippidy says:

I love this :) Thank you

48. 09 / 26 / 13

KarolineTh says:

Love this set :)

49. 10 / 22 / 13

free facebook says:

Even if facebook credits generator you are already having problems on your credit card debt.
    Credits can be used for most of the Facebook games and applications, which represents over 70% of virtual goods
    purchased on Facebook.

50. 10 / 24 / 13

Dragon City Hack says:

This Dragon City Hack Tool, Enjoy! The ideal and most needed is the
    Dragon City Hack is updated every week and it is free to download, once you download
    it then you can play it on Facebook.

51. 10 / 24 / 13

Adeline says:

The game Social Empires Hack Social Empires Hack Tool social
    empires hack cheats Social Empires Hack Unit Horror
    Ancient Dragon Rider for free. Press Generate button
    Run Social Empires Hack Unit Horror Ancient Dragon Rider,
    this Cheat function to help you in getting Unit Corpse
    Ancient Dragon Rider, Core Ancient Dragon Rider, Core Ancient Draggy for free.

52. 12 / 21 / 13

android hacking says:

Developing a mobile game now is not at alll a hard
    nut to craack as iit was sometime back. While this is
    the priciest app on this list, it is godsend for frustrated
    i – Phone users who don. You are questioning your self, what cat does
    on Christmas Eve ‘ in these circumstances it is overtaking Santa’s souvenirs.

53. 01 / 16 / 14

Dragon City hack says:

Ηeya i’m for the fiгst tіme here. ӏ came acrоss this board annd I to find It really userul & it helped me out a
    lot. I’m hoping to offer sοmething again and aіd others such as you helped me.

54. 01 / 21 / 14

istockphoto discount says:

hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve certainly picked up
    something new from right here. I did however expertise several technical points
    using this website, as I experienced to reload the site a lot of times previous to I
    could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web host
    is OK? Not that I’m complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and can damage
    your high-quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords.

Well I am adding this RSS to my email and could look out for much more of your respective
    interesting content. Make sure you update
    this again very soon.

55. 01 / 25 / 14

istock coupon says:

It’s vеry effortless to find out aոy matter оn web аs
    compared to textbooks, aѕ І foսոd this post at this website.

56. 03 / 10 / 14

online medical says:

There is certainly a lot to know about this subject. I love all of the points you have made.

57. 03 / 14 / 14

game4u2014. says:

Hellߋ Theге. I foսnd your blog սsing msn. Thіs is a really well written article.

I’ll be sure to bookmark іt and return to read more of your
    uѕeful info. Thanks for the post. I ѡill certaіnly comeback.

58. 11 / 22 / 14

Windows 7 Activator 2014 says:

An fascinating discussion is value comment. I feel that you should write extra on this subject, it might not be a taboo topic but generally persons are not sufficient to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers

7 Trackbacks

1. [...] Y aquí abajo mi mueble favorito. [...]

2. By New York School Collection on October 3, 2010

[...] Golden Center in the Ladder, 1970, by Alice Baber. Mesh by Desdren. Cleopatra Set by AweSims. Mesh By Desdren. Newpaper Rack by Stylist Sims. Boots by Mango. Palm by Simpossible. Magazines by [...]

3. By 2 Box Art Gallery | Pink Rabbit on October 12, 2011

[...] from Cleopatra Daybed Set by [...]

4. By Cleopatra Daybed Set | SunsetSims on February 11, 2012

[...] Awesims Cleopatra Daybed Set for The Sims 3 » AweSims Related posts:Simspiration FallIssue Exclusive Sasilia LoftLace CurtainFurniture Sets by OneMoreSimKongHou1 e r O b j e t"Modern Kitchen" Paintings Set Tagged in: Objects-Buy Share this on:Facebook Twitter Delicious Digg Google Reddit Stumbleupon Email ← Peggy #828 Retextured Newsea WakeUp Moose’d → [...]

5. [...] Awesims & Sims Art Gallery Christmas Gift 2009) Telefoon(cel) Radio Schommelstoel Kussen Daybed Laarzen Boeken (onderaan, Awesims & Sims Art Gallery Christmas Gift 2009) iMac Desk [...]

6. [...] http://awesims.sixty-ten.net/2009/12/16/awesims-cleopatra-daybed-set-for-the-sims-3/ Condividi:TwitterFacebookMi piace:Mi piace Caricamento… Immagine Posted on 30 aprile 2013 by baraondasims Lascia un commento [...]

7. [...] 打盹的地方. 下載 : 官網連結 林中路網誌客廳 ← 廚房 AweSims Modern Designer Kitchen for The Sims 3 Leave [...]