The Sims 2 Apartment Life “Old World” Small window recolours

Posted on November 13, 2008  |  Comments (9)  |  Build Mode, Windows

In celebration of Fway creating a fantastic completer set for these lovely Apartment Life windows, I decided to make some black and white recolours for myself. Of course, whats the point in making things if you’re not going to share them, right?? So here they are. Grab the meshes from here! Apartment Life is required for the recolours to show up, of course :) Click the image to see more pics.
Download.  |  downloaded 2953 times

There has been 8 comments so far

1. 11 / 13 / 08

Fred says:

The recolors are very lovely. I had in mind, making a black and white recolor of the windows, but I’ve been tied up with school and today and going to be tied up with school tomorrow. Thank you for sharing the awesomeness!

2. 11 / 13 / 08

sarah says:

Dude it is no problem, I had bugger all to do this morning and after I’d downloaded your SUPER AWESOMO set, I was like, hmm, black and white would be sweet. So ya know, the rest is history I suppose :D

3. 11 / 13 / 08

Declan says:

hella awesome sarah ;)

4. 11 / 13 / 08

Piggi says:

The Colors are great! Thanks for sharing!

5. 11 / 15 / 08

Morgaine says:

Thanks for the nice recolors! And your site is beautiful, very tasty.
    Would you mind telling me where I can get such a copper-green roofing as shown in your pic?

6. 11 / 15 / 08

sarah says:

Hi Morgaine, the roofing is from the Apartment Life EP, it is in the decorative/miscellaneous category in the buy catalogue. Thanks for your comment! :)

7. 11 / 15 / 08

Morgaine says:

Oh my god, I’m obviously stupid!!! I HAVE AL and didn’t think of looking there… *lol* Thank you very much for your answer and many thanks for ANOTHER recolor today, you’re working hard!!

8. 03 / 11 / 14

Pam says:

Wow! After all I got a website from where I be capable of truly take valuable data
    regarding my study and knowledge.

1 Trackback

1. [...] windows. – Gelydh & Aikea_Guinea, grass, various walls and floors. – Awesims, Old World windows and doors. – Ghanima & Liegenschonheit, VtM walls. – phoenix_phaerie, Manor House climbing ivy [...]